Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh forever ago!

Well I pretty much have not updated this thing in months. We have moved 3 times in 4 months so I have had other things to do! I guess the updates in our life are as follows: I finally graduated from the University of Utah on May 2nd, Eden is growing like a weed, Dave started his own construction business, I quit my job to be a stay at home mom, and we are moving AGAIN!!!! So to anybody who wonders why I haven't updated this blog...that's why! Eden turned 1 on March 19 and we had a massive party. Let me emphasize massive! My parents don't believe in doing anything on a small scale so we had a huge party with an amazing birthday cake that was stacked like baby blocks. She started walking around 10 months so by now she runs places...especially in the direction you don't want her to go. Her doctor told me at her 1 year check up that he thinks she will be between 5'10" and 6'! So apparently she got the height genes from her father. Mothers' Day was pretty uneventful except that there was a Jazz basketball game on that was a must watch. I know most moms probably don't want their husbands to watch basketball on Mothers' Day, but not only did I want to watch it, I made Dave take care of Eden so I could see it uninterrupted! The Jazz did beat the Lakers by the way! Well I think that's about all for now so I hope everyone out there is doing well!
Love, Ash

No comments: